This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where can I buy a replacement for this LNB holder?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
The LNB holder for my 1.2m GSP dish snapped and broke earlier when I was swapping out LNB's. I contacted the vendor but they haven't responded. It seems like this is a fairly common holder; anybody know where I can get a replacement?

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I'd like to try and buy the same exact one (yes, I know I'm probably being silly but I like to replace with exact parts)

I can't see what it all looks like to advise you any better, sorry. All I see in your hand is what looks like size adapters, versus the whole thing, so I could look around. It may only be available from SatAv for all we know.

I can't see what it all looks like to advise you any better, sorry. All I see in your hand is what looks like size adapters, versus the whole thing, so I could look around. It only only be available from SatAv for all we know.

Here's a better shot of it before it broke

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Replace that one with metal one if you can. I use pipe hangers, and threaded rods on mine from the hardware store.

Reactions: raydio

Most plastic parts can be repaired with a LOCTITE 2 part epoxy. 24 hour set and it will be like new.

Reactions: raydio
Status
Please reply by conversation.