Where can I buy a replacement for this LNB holder?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
The LNB holder for my 1.2m GSP dish snapped and broke earlier when I was swapping out LNB's. I contacted the vendor but they haven't responded. It seems like this is a fairly common holder; anybody know where I can get a replacement? :)

IMG_0112.JPG

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I'd like to try and buy the same exact one (yes, I know I'm probably being silly but I like to replace with exact parts) :)

I can't see what it all looks like to advise you any better, sorry. All I see in your hand is what looks like size adapters, versus the whole thing, so I could look around. It may only be available from SatAv for all we know.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Replace that one with metal one if you can. I use pipe hangers, and threaded rods on mine from the hardware store.

Reactions: raydio
Found one. I once had a 76cm dish that used the same holder. I tracked down the seller and asked if he had any extra holder he could sell me. He graciously agreed and I bought one for $9.99 shipped :)

LNB Holder ONLY for 30"x34" Oval Ku Band Satellite Dish Antenna | eBay
The LNB holder for my 1.2m GSP dish snapped and broke earlier when I was swapping out LNB's. I contacted the vendor but they haven't responded. It seems like this is a fairly common holder; anybody know where I can get a replacement? :)

View attachment 136880

Most plastic parts can be repaired with a LOCTITE 2 part epoxy. 24 hour set and it will be like new.

Reactions: raydio
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)