Where can I find a freq. list?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Channel 14 is the same wether analog or digital. The channel frequencies don't change just the content carried on that frequency changes.

Channel 14 is the same wether analog or digital. The channel frequencies don't change just the content carried on that frequency changes.

Boba, I'm sorry if I didn't explain that complete enough, but no that's not right. Many if not all digital channels are not the same frequency assignments as analog is now. 14 here could be mapped down at 2 with a freq. of 57.775 Mhz etc.

Sleepybear ch 14 is still channel 14 the PSIP may show as channel 2.1 but it is still the frequency assigned by the FCC for CH 14 .

Sleepybear ch 14 is still channel 14 the PSIP may show as channel 2.1 but it is still the frequency assigned by the FCC for CH 14 .

Yep. Just because it shows 2.1 doesn't mean it is actually on 2.1.

Our ABC station here is 2 analog and 13 digital. They will stay on 13 digital but will always map as 2.1 on your screen. The 2.1 number is simply cosmetic.

It might be against the FCC rules, but really a station could map to whatever number they wanted. I've seen some messed up PSIPs before with odd numbers so it can happen. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts