where did azbox.com go?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
interesting that both are gone. was reading a post on azbox forums a little while back and a guy had asked the question if he could expect a firmware update soon. interestingly the reply was that the moderator "needed the poster to realize that az was working very hard at updating/improving it's firmware and he should be patient". the choice of words in the reply was very ineteresting to me. the OP replied saying ya i understand az can't give specific dates or details but could he give a reply saying yes were working on version firmware 5100 for example that will be out this year. so the mod replied with something like sorry I can't give any details.

Depending upon what you choose to believe, Opensat apparently took over firmware from Celrun a few months ago and is preparing to release a major firmware update and/or they are assisting (privately) in the development of Enigma2 for the AZbox.

checked again today and the homepage had two black areas with a light color background with the opensat logo and title on the left and the azbox hd logo and title on the right. nothing happened when i clicked on anything so its still a work in progress it seems. i think that's disappeared now.

Yesterday the only link on the azbox.com page was pointing to back to itself. Now the forum.azbox.com page is using that page content and the link points to an empty (with the exception of the standard 'HTML 4.01 Transitional' header) www.azbox.com. So the pages are still defined and being sent but the content is trivial, indicating a redesign in progress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts