Where did MSNBC go?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Good grief.

I can't believe they replaced it with junk like Fox News.

Oh well, remove MSNBC, fool me once. Remove CNN and I'll cancel.

Why force junk like Fox News on us? If I want crap like that I'll switch to RepublicanTV .. ermm DirecTV..

SimpleSimon said:
MSNBC is channel 209. If you're not seeing it at all, it's likely you're in a Favorites List instead of on "All Chan". If it still dosn't show up, you might've lost a satellite.
Sure glad to see they blaanced CNN with something reasonable like Fox News. :up

Now that's just downright hilarious - FauxNews and reasonable?
As a comedy channel, perhaps.

It does make a good comedy. I love watching The O'Reily Factor every now and then because that guy is funny. The way he nods his head, the way he says things (ungrateful sonofa*****es about Iraq), etc.

He's a little of everything. You could agree, and be ridiculed by the same sentence.. and then he's .. just plain ridiculous, and I get a few laughs.

The best news source: SNL or.. one of the other comedy shows :D I love the Bush impersonators!

OoTLink said:
Good grief.
I can't believe they replaced it with junk like Fox News.
Oh well, remove MSNBC, fool me once. Remove CNN and I'll cancel.
Why force junk like Fox News on us? If I want crap like that I'll switch to RepublicanTV .. ermm DirecTV..
Maybe because people actually watch fox news :p It was quite funny when the local clear channel radio station reported that they have more listeners in one town than MSNBC has viewers in the whole country. :haha

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)