Where did my post go

Status
Not open for further replies.

8valve

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2010
Adirondack Mts
I made a post yesterday in the FTA Shack forum. I noticed it was marked as 'MOVED'. But moved to where ? I have search all over the forum and cant find where it was moved to. I can only get to my post by clicking on my email notification which is; http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-air-fta-discussion/234033-cant-find-nasa-amc-3-c-new-post.html This has happeded a few times since joining. Post disappear, only to be found by the email notification link. May I suggest; When a post gets moved, for whatever reason, dont marked 'MOVED" , but rather MOVED TO XXXXXX Thanks 8Valve

your most recent thread (the NASA one) was moved to the main FTA area. The FTA Shack is more for non technical threads. When I move a thread from one area to another I do leave a redirect for usually 24-36 hours.

Posts dont get deleted just because unless they're spam or asking how to steal. I just looked and none of your posts were deleted. I do know there were a couple posts that were new threads but were the same issue as a current thread you had opened (the Coolsat 5000) so those posts got moved to that thread. Easiest way to find posts is to click on your name and it says "show posts" and it will show all your posts

Ok, thanks. I did not realize there was a main forum. I always went direct to the sub forums with listed titles. I got it, I am all set now. Thanks for getting me on the right path 8Valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)