Where do I get to buy C/Ku Dual LNB 13K 70dB ? HELP pls!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

genius5000

Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
washington
Hello guys

I'm in Germany, and desperately searching for the following 2 WS International LNBs:

741U C/Ku Band
ESX242 Twin C-Band

Emails are bouncing back. Have they gone to heaven?
If yes, where could I buy a similar or better C-Band LNB in the US or elsewhere?

Any help is highly appreciated.
Cheers

:

Thanks, but it's a 17K 65dB ... I was looking for 13K. 70dB because I'll be directing to very weak Asian signals from Germany with a 240cm mesh
I saw one C/Ku 13K 68dB in Amazon US, will that be any good?

Thanks, but it's a 17K 65dB ... I was looking for 13K. 70dB because I'll be directing to very weak Asian signals from Germany with a 240cm mesh
I saw one C/Ku 13K 68dB in Amazon US, will that be any good?
The numbers you are seeing are just hype not real. Titanium has real numbers on his stuff.

Reactions: Titanium
The CK1s and the WS741s and the WS741u provide the same performance and are from the same factory. The noise figure is correct on one model and marketing hype on the others.

The 13k / 68dB combo CKU that I see on Amazon will not be 13k is is marketing hype. The great thing for you is that the KU section is Universal type with 10.7 -12.7ghz frequency coverage which is appropriate for your region.

Buy the combo unit with the correct frequency range and the best delivered price.

If you are looking for best C-band performance, go with a C-band only feedhorn. The combo C/KU LNBFs do not have as good of performance on either C or KU bands. You give up performance for convenience! :)

Brian is a truthful man.

I will say I am VERY happy with my C/Ku combo from Titanium. For me, the performance loss was very little on C or KU.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts