Where is DTVPal DVR the "first-look" thread?

The Dish PR department has not received any units yet for evaluation. As soon as they have them I will have one in my hands.

BTW I am currently writing up a review and hope to have it online tonight for the Slingcatcher and Slinglink Turbo Home Networking device. :)

Present for In-Laws

Got one today, and I will hook it up tonight to test it out. It's actually a present for the In-Laws though. They live half way in between Cedar Rapids, IA and Madison, WI, and can receive most of both. They can't get Fox on either. I'm hoping this thing has a better tuner, so they can get Fox on one or the other. They have a rotar on their antenna, and I'm guessing this will be a problem with their guide info as well as scheduling recordings. I'm hoping they will get Fox on one and just leave the antenna tuned to there.

or you could hook up a second antenna and aim it in the other direction. then they can get all the channels at the same time.

trouble would come if some of them share channel numbers....

or you could hook up a second antenna and aim it in the other direction. then they can get all the channels at the same time.

trouble would come if some of them share channel numbers....

Will probably look into that this spring when all their frequency numbers are more set in stone and it's better weather to be climbing their antenna mast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts