WHere is SPEED HD IT IS THURSDAY 2-14-08???

dodge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
Plano, Illinois, United States
It is thursday 2-14-08, SPEED HD Launched today!!!
I have to DVR THE DUALS IN SD!!!!
They were suppposed to launch in HD TODAY.
C'MON E* Get with the F#$Kin program alreadY!!!
Do we have anytime frame set for SPEED HD TO Launch?????

Last edited:
I think we all have atleast one channel that we WANT. That does not mean that E* Will turn it on.

I do hope they get with the program soon.

Speed HD was actually launched last Thursday, 2/7/2008. You are a week late. And also, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on E*.

I don't know why he has to be such a jerk about it. Just tell us one way or another if and when any new HD is coming along. As subs, we at least deserve that much.

Many better channels to add, in my opinion, than Speed. Cars going around ovals over and over I find rather dull. Agree with USA, Travel, Smithsonian, CNN, MGM and Sci-Fi. With that being said there seems to be a lot of racing fans and hopefully they find the space for Speed in the near future.

I never saw anything stating that Dish would carry Speed HD as soon as it launched. It isn't even uplinked so why are you surprised that we don't have it? No USA HD, no SciFi HD, these have been uplinked for the better part of a month, we don't have them either.

I think it sucks that there are 30+ sports channels in HD with absolutely nothing on them, but yet they don't have room for sci-fi or speed... Makes a whole lot of sense to me. :rolleyes:

I could care less if E* even adds SpeedHD. I don't watch it now and I won't watch it in HD. Maybe they should add it ala carte and let the people who really want it, pay for it.

I could care less if E* even adds SpeedHD. I don't watch it now and I won't watch it in HD. Maybe they should add it ala carte and let the people who really want it, pay for it.

I and Many others would have no problem with that. I would be gld to pay $4.99 a month just for Speed HD as I watch Speed the most out of all SD channels.

Many better channels to add, in my opinion, than Speed. Cars going around ovals over and over I find rather dull. Agree with USA, Travel, Smithsonian, CNN, MGM and Sci-Fi. With that being said there seems to be a lot of racing fans and hopefully they find the space for Speed in the near future.

Ahhh.... but it's not the repetitive LEFT turns at high speed that make it so interesting. It's when someone makes a sudden RIGHT turn when things really get going. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts