Where is Telemundo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ilfoman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
North
I tried to find Telemundo on the Dish webpage - can someone tell me what package it's in?
There's Olympic coverage and I would like to add it to my sub.

It's in any of the "Latino" packages in the 800 range. Cheapest package with Telemundo (and Telemundo West) for AT subscribers is "Dish Latino Bonus Pack" I think it's $14.

I am surprised Dish did not "open it" or NBC didn't insist on a freeview for the Olympic Boxing coverage.

Channels 835 and 836 are Telemundo. You may want to check your locals to see if there is a Telemundo affiliate in or around your area. Other than the $15/month DishLatino Bonus Pack for America's Top or Dish America subscribers, Telemundo is in Dish Latino Basico ($22.99/month) and above. As one goes higher in the Dish Latino tiers, one can see more English channels. For channel lineup cards: http://www.mydish.com/programmingguides/

If you need more information on Dish Olympic coverage, you may also try channel 151. (Note: MSNBC, NBC Sports Network, Olympic Basketball, and Olympic Soccer are not included in Dish Latino base packages.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)