Where is the 2017 4K sports content?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Still nothing for 4K programming for October. They still haven't added any 4K MLB playoffs to the guide........
My guide shows CFB this Saturday and next Saturday plus horse racing on 10/15 on channel 106.

You really expect DIRECTV to keep their web site up to date?:confused: They haven't done so in the past and I wouldn't expect them to do it in the future.

No I don't. But they've updated this page all year. At the very least, give us SOMETHING. We're paying for it.

I called Directv and they don’t even know what’s coming up for live 4k. I can’t believe they don’t update that page. It’s very frustrating.

I open a chat request just to fulfill some kind of sick humor each day. These turds have no clue what's going on- you have to almost feel bad for them. "I have escalated to our internal programming team". They can never answer a direct question, just stock canned responses that help no one. My issue has been "escalated" 3 times now. I even pointed out the false advertising of 4K MLB playoffs on Facebook- literally no response to this. It's really sad that the only way to get any kind of sane, logical answer about ANYTHING, you have to call the department that handles customers who want to leave. Nice customer service. They used to be excellent.

I open a chat request just to fulfill some kind of sick humor each day. These turds have no clue what's going on- you have to almost feel bad for them. "I have escalated to our internal programming team". They can never answer a direct question, just stock canned responses that help no one. My issue has been "escalated" 3 times now. I even pointed out the false advertising of 4K MLB playoffs on Facebook- literally no response to this. It's really sad that the only way to get any kind of sane, logical answer about ANYTHING, you have to call the department that handles customers who want to leave. Nice customer service. They used to be excellent.
At this point, you may be chatting with low-cost AT&T bots!

Page is **finally** updated!

Major League Baseball (check local listings for broadcast times)

10/16 – MLB Postseason ALCS Game 3

10/17 – MLB Postseason ALCS Game 4

National Basketball Association

10/23 – Toronto vs San Antonio, 8:30pm ET

10/31 – Oklahoma vs Milwaukee, 8:00pm ET

College Football
10/7 – Kansas State vs Texas, 7:00pm ET
10/14 – Baylor vs Oklahoma, 3:00pm ET
10/21 – Teams TBD, 3:30pm ET
10/28 – Teams TBD, 3:00pm ET

English Premier League Soccer
10/14 – Liverpool vs Manchester United, 7:30am ET
10/22 – Tottenham vs Liverpool, 11:00 am ET
10/28 – Manchester United vs Tottenham, 7:30 am ET (Channel 105)

Other Live Events
10/15 – Pattison Canadian International,5:30pm ET

Page is **finally** updated!

Major League Baseball (check local listings for broadcast times)

10/16 – MLB Postseason ALCS Game 3

10/17 – MLB Postseason ALCS Game 4

National Basketball Association

10/23 – Toronto vs San Antonio, 8:30pm ET

10/31 – Oklahoma vs Milwaukee, 8:00pm ET

College Football
10/7 – Kansas State vs Texas, 7:00pm ET
10/14 – Baylor vs Oklahoma, 3:00pm ET
10/21 – Teams TBD, 3:30pm ET
10/28 – Teams TBD, 3:00pm ET

English Premier League Soccer
10/14 – Liverpool vs Manchester United, 7:30am ET
10/22 – Tottenham vs Liverpool, 11:00 am ET
10/28 – Manchester United vs Tottenham, 7:30 am ET (Channel 105)

Other Live Events
10/15 – Pattison Canadian International,5:30pm ET

This is incorrect.
Oklahoma plays Texas on 10-14 (tomorrow) Red River Shootout.

NBA is coming up though. I suspect they will add NHL later, as the Canadian providers are doing it. Too bad they couldn't order a fiber link from Rodgers Sportsnet or TSN for 4K events, or just uplink it. This is probably a contractual issue. :hungry for some hockey in 4K!

With the way most major ISPs are (I get 200Mb down) why aren't providers looking at offering 4K streaming instead? It would seem like an easier proposition to distribute. Amazon, Netflix all do it, and do it well.

Nice - DirecTV has let this lapse completely again - the page in question has no upcoming 4K.

Reactions: TermiNader
Nice - DirecTV has let this lapse completely again - the page in question has no upcoming 4K.
Why are you so worried about the web site schedule? Why not just look at the guide every couple days like today to see there's a NBA game Friday at 7PM CST and Saturday a soccer match at 11:15CST. DIRECTV may honestly not know too far in advance what will be shown.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)