Where is the Bruins Flyers game?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcoppola

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Charleston, SC
Versus is showing Montreal vs Pittsburg at 7:00. Nothing is showing on CI channels for the Bruins vs Flyers and I am out of market for NESN. What gives? Am I missing something?

Versus is showing Montreal vs Pittsburg at 7:00. Nothing is showing on CI channels for the Bruins vs Flyers and I am out of market for NESN. What gives? Am I missing something?

J Coppola,

The Philly Bruins Games is being carried on VS on an alternate feed. Dish has placed the VS. Alternate feed on channel 443.

John

Thanks, I just got home and it is on center ice. This morning when I left for work it was not in the guide. I wanted to record it but it was not listed. I tried remote access later in the day even up to game time and it did not show in the guide. 3-0 Philly, glad I didn't record at this point.

Thanks, I just got home and it is on center ice. This morning when I left for work it was not in the guide. I wanted to record it but it was not listed. I tried remote access later in the day even up to game time and it did not show in the guide. 3-0 Philly, glad I didn't record at this point.
Ya it seems either the bruins are choking or Philly has found it's game. Fortunately the celtics won their series, and even thought the sox had a terrible weekend against NY, until last night, they are all over Toronto at the moment!

Ross

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts