Where is the Bruins Flyers game?

jcoppola

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Charleston, SC
Versus is showing Montreal vs Pittsburg at 7:00. Nothing is showing on CI channels for the Bruins vs Flyers and I am out of market for NESN. What gives? Am I missing something?

Versus is showing Montreal vs Pittsburg at 7:00. Nothing is showing on CI channels for the Bruins vs Flyers and I am out of market for NESN. What gives? Am I missing something?

J Coppola,

The Philly Bruins Games is being carried on VS on an alternate feed. Dish has placed the VS. Alternate feed on channel 443.

John

Thanks, I just got home and it is on center ice. This morning when I left for work it was not in the guide. I wanted to record it but it was not listed. I tried remote access later in the day even up to game time and it did not show in the guide. 3-0 Philly, glad I didn't record at this point.

Thanks, I just got home and it is on center ice. This morning when I left for work it was not in the guide. I wanted to record it but it was not listed. I tried remote access later in the day even up to game time and it did not show in the guide. 3-0 Philly, glad I didn't record at this point.
Ya it seems either the bruins are choking or Philly has found it's game. Fortunately the celtics won their series, and even thought the sox had a terrible weekend against NY, until last night, they are all over Toronto at the moment!

Ross