Where is the Charlie Chat Recap?

JAL

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 19, 2004
Isn't a recap of the Charlie Chat usually posted here? Where can I find it? Thanks.

There wasnt really anything to report that was not already discussed here in the past. We had a lot of folks in our chat last night and had a great time there. It was almost like no one was paying attention to what was on TV. :)

I disagree. Charlie's response to "Where are my HD locals" was newsworthy, only because it blatantly ignored D*'s push. His paraphrased response was "We have CBS. Everything else you need OTA or cable" What a crock

Scott Greczkowski said:
There wasnt really anything to report that was not already discussed here in the past. We had a lot of folks in our chat last night and had a great time there. It was almost like no one was paying attention to what was on TV. :)

I haven't watched the Charlie Chat in months. I just go to the chat room and enjoy all the fun everyone is having. :)

hancox said:
I disagree. Charlie's response to "Where are my HD locals" was newsworthy, only because it blatantly ignored D*'s push. His paraphrased response was "We have CBS. Everything else you need OTA or cable" What a crock

I think that next may Im gonna switch back to cable.. and get HD and DVR service... its only 10 dollars more per month and my local company is very strangely cheaper than e* I will be giving up sone good channels tho. but if they dont announce any more HD before I get my DLP in February im done with E*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts