Where is the CW HD?

M

MikeJM79

Jun 30, 2007
When I made the switch from Cox Cable to Dish about a year ago. I think it's the best move I made. However, the only think that bugs me is that out of all my locals, I don't have the CW in HD. I have all the rest, at least the ones that have anything worth watching (I'm talking to you, My Network). Cox had this in HD and I really miss seeing Supernatural with a good picture. I noticed that it seems that no one on Dish was this channel. Why don't we get this one?

nlk10010

nlk10010

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 10, 2004
Nassau County NY
Well, I'm in the NYC area and have been waiting for My9HD, CW11HD and PBS-HD for quite a while now. While the middle one has been uplinked, I don't hold out much hope we'll see it any time soon. I'm actually considering subscribing to CV Broadcast Basic @$20/month; since I have a TV with a QAM tuner I can get all the HD channels without an extra cost box. Is there a similar opportunity where you are?

spidey0115

spidey0115

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jan 21, 2008
Joliet, Il
Im in the chicago area and i've been wating for wgnhd (cw carrier in my area). hopfully soon we will get it. but not that smackdown is moving to my network i am really hoping to get mynethd soon as well