Where is the CW HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MikeJM79

Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
When I made the switch from Cox Cable to Dish about a year ago. I think it's the best move I made. However, the only think that bugs me is that out of all my locals, I don't have the CW in HD. I have all the rest, at least the ones that have anything worth watching (I'm talking to you, My Network). Cox had this in HD and I really miss seeing Supernatural with a good picture. I noticed that it seems that no one on Dish was this channel. Why don't we get this one?

Well, I'm in the NYC area and have been waiting for My9HD, CW11HD and PBS-HD for quite a while now. While the middle one has been uplinked, I don't hold out much hope we'll see it any time soon. I'm actually considering subscribing to CV Broadcast Basic @$20/month; since I have a TV with a QAM tuner I can get all the HD channels without an extra cost box. Is there a similar opportunity where you are?

Im in the chicago area and i've been wating for wgnhd (cw carrier in my area). hopfully soon we will get it. but not that smackdown is moving to my network i am really hoping to get mynethd soon as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)