Where is the new sat?

On the Sea Launch webcam page (Sea Launch Webcam page), it looks like the rocket is being rolled out again. So maybe we're getting a little closer to E* getting their satellite launched. BTW, what is causing all of the bad weather down at the equator? Is it Typhoon Mitag (the one causing all of the trouble over in the Philippines)?

I have had Dish before, and recently (4 months ago) put them back in after having awful Mediacom cable. I a very happy with the service, customer service, quality, great 622 dvr, and number of channels. I don't consider the number of channels to be of much use, many of them right now are mostly stretched sd tv and some offer nothing but junk. I do like some of the Voom very much, Monsters HD is awesome, and I really like Film Festival. But I hope to see Dish sat go up so they can add more, I would love to have MGM HD and some of the Starz HD channels besides the one, and the other HBO, Cinemax, ect.

I won't migrate over to Direct just because they have a few more channels now. Dish will catch up, they have too. Not sure why people seem to be at war here on who has more HD, they both have a good selection...man, it's getting just as bad as the high def hd-dvd/blu-ray wars going on at High Def Digest and Home Theater Forum. Relax. Enjoy.

129 Signal Problems Atlanta WSB (yes another thread)

Moving 722 receiver from one room into another

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)