Where is the Showtime Free Preview?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hey, they've got a show about Richard Pryor's life and Lincoln. My wife also found a couple of wife-beaters. Usually there is nothing of interest for us.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

But, if you go though the EPG, there no freeview at night (except in the HD channel). need fix soon.

I think I had the same problem.

Turn off both tuners on your DVR for 15 minutes.

It should update the TV Guide.

I just did that and it's fixed for me now.

Hey, they've got a show about Richard Pryor's life and Lincoln. My wife also found a couple of wife-beaters. Usually there is nothing of interest for us.

I watched that Lincoln movie some months ago, what a snoozer! I had to force myself to watch it to the end...

I watched that Lincoln movie some months ago, what a snoozer! I had to force myself to watch it to the end...

Being a history buff, thought Lincoln was a must see. Maybe Abraham Lincoln Vampire Killer is more your speed.

Last edited:
Enjoy the distracting Penny Dreadful message across the bottom during movies and the promo that stomps over the end credits! Once again, a premium channel's free preview makes me feel good for not subscribing to a supposed "premium" viewing experience.

Yea, scanned for the weekend, Lincoln is really the only thing I am recording this weekend

Email from Dish says channels 318-333. Tried to set a recording on 328 NS i get a message that I need to subscribe to that channel.

Being a history buff, thought Lincoln was a must see. Maybe Abraham Lincoln Vampire Killer is more your speed.

HA! You can't insult me! Better people than you have tried, and they failed also! lol :popcorn

P.S. As for "Abraham Lincoln Vampire HUNTER", I thought the book was much better"! :D

Django Unchained is airing as well. Never saw it when it was in theaters, guess i'll DVR it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)