Where is WOUB-TV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
haven't looked for it today... so don't know if it's still there. It used to be on the same bird that White Springs is on .

eh, its come and gone alot. But usually it was black screen and no audio...this time it shows scrambled

I didn't know that it was available in the clear at all before. It would be nice if locals were available in this area FTA. A lot of people are on a budget and cannot afford to buy a subscription to satellite and cannot receive signals OTA.

I was able to find it when I got the DirecTV 36" elliptical dish for G10. The other LNB was pointed at 129 (echo 5) So I got bored one night and decided to scan and found WOUB. It was sweet.

Channels will come and go. I gotta find a way to convert that LNB position from circular to linear now that WOUB is gone. (bracket size issue)

Then I can relieve the Sat Radar dish from 129 (G27/White Springs) and make it my 103 dish.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)