Where the (INFERNO) is IFC HD

Cband55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2008
Indy spirit award are on and no HD, or its there and I havent scanned it?

Its up there on Galaxy 15 but no Dish

The SD version of IFC is on Galaxy 15. IFC HD is on Galaxy 14. It's in the Rainbow Media mux with AMC HD, WE HD, and FUSE HD.

it's owned by the Dolans, even if it's a different company from Cablevision and MSG networks, but at one point, But the AMC Networks (formerly Rainbow Media) and MSG were both a part of Cablevison, MSG spun off first and last year AMC Networks spun off. but they are still owned and run by the Dolans, and they hold a gruge with Dish over the removal of the Voom HD channels years ago that's still being decided in court, and not to mention the whole Fuse mess that caused the MSG RSNs to be removed from Dish months after Dish removed Fuse.

if you want IFC HD so bad, switch providers. because it won't be coming to Dish anytime soon.

I remember when IFC used to actually show independent, uncut films. Now they run mainstream fare, have commercial breaks, and air sitcoms. May as well change the name of the channel to AMC2. I never watch it anymore.

Is the Sundance channel available in HD with any other provider? That, to me, would also be a good channel to watch in HD.

IFC is a very "niche" channel. I doubt the audience numbers would support Dish carrying it in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)