Where to ask for VOD additions?

Jon J

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2005
Music City, USA
The CBS and Fox networks don't seem to be available on demand. Last Sunday our local CBS station went wall-to-wall weather preempting regular programming. I hoped to pick the programs up on VOD but it seems only ABC and NBC are available. Contract problems or just not enough interest?

Where would you post to ask their consideration?

I think cbs on demand probably has something to do with cbs wanting people to throw away $5.99 per month for their cbs all access streaming service. I am surprised that we didnt get fox on demand with the recent contract renewal

Reactions: Tampa8
I think cbs on demand probably has something to do with cbs wanting people to throw away $5.99 per month for their cbs all access streaming service. I am surprised that we didnt get fox on demand with the recent contract renewal
wondering the same thing also i would think we should be getting fox ondemand soon i keep checking ondemand section everyday wondering where it is.

Is the FOX VOD recent? I recorded a FOX VOD 2 or 3 weeks ago for my wife with no problems.

Some CBS programs are available VOD on Directv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)