Status
Please reply by conversation.

jmc98

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 11, 2005
32.750N 97.488W Fort worth Tx
i am looking to upgrade to a 6ft dish and would like a mesh type where can one be bought new as there are not any that size around Dallas-Fort Worth Tx

There are none for sale anywhere new...unless you can find a way to get a shipment sent over here from China.

When we went from 7.5' to 10', the dish looked bigger for about a day. Really, between a 6' and a 7.5' there's not much visual difference at all, and the 7.5' mesh is 'almost there' signal wise. The 10' is preferable, there's some stuff you can't easily get from a 7.5' mesh. Updatelee speaketh the truth.

Start telling everybody you know that you are looking for one, and I'm betting you'll find one pretty quick. Load some tools in your car, and start driving around. If you see one, knock on the door and ask. That's how I use to get all my Primestar dishes. If they say you can have it, start tearing it down right away, and figure out how to get it home. Do NOT leave it alone and in sight of the street for very long, as the vultures are out there grabbing any metal that appears loose.

Or a pinnacle 10'

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

When I get my own place a 10'-12' will be what I am looking for but right now I can only fit a 6' dish and was wondering if anyone sold mesh vs the steel panel
Hello Jimmy. I think so that sadoun is still offer sadoun 6' steel panel with decent price. I prefer 6' steel panel that 6' mesh for C band..
If not, Primestar31 is saying good recomendations. I have seeing a lot un-used big Dishes in Dallas FW & Dallas and around areas, Just to knock and ask..

pd: If my Yard was more extended Probably I would have two or three more of these..:D

Sadoun hasn't had any complete 6' dishes for a few months now. All he has left are some panel sections and various parts. When I was looking for one Sadoun was one of the ones I tried.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)