Where to Buy Dish and LNB?

One of my 1000.4 dishes and a couple of LNB's came from a Dish installer that had several in his van from doing 1000.2 hybrid LNB installs for H3 upgrades. Cost me a cup of coffee and piece of pie at a local diner... ;)

eBay is your best option, besides your local dealer.

You really need to consider shipping costs.

Shipping is never free. If it’s advertised free it’s added in the costs of the dish.

Dealer cost on a dish network dish wITH LNB is around $50, shipping will likely run $20/$30 depending on where it’s going.

If you go to your local dealer, they buy dishes in bulk and can likely save on the shipping

Reactions: navychop
The $60 - $70 range at Ebay includes shipping.

I do have one more option that will be free. My neighbor says he has a dish/LNB at his camp that he would give me. He says it is just like what he has at his home which is the 1000.2 dish and the Western arc LNB. It will be two weeks before he can go get it.

rubenray, if you haven't got the tripod yet and your are going to be traveling a bit, then I recommend the HD Tripod from TV4RV,com

The tripod has adjustable length legs critical to getting a vertical mast on uneven ground There is also a kit for making the Elevation adjustment a screw setting, a lot easier when trying to tweak the Elevation.

Reactions: navychop
rubenray, if you haven't got the tripod yet and your are going to be traveling a bit, then I recommend the HD Tripod from TV4RV,com

The tripod has adjustable length legs critical to getting a vertical mast on uneven ground There is also a kit for making the Elevation adjustment a screw setting, a lot easier when trying to tweak the Elevation.

I have that exact tripod. I have the complete Directv setup for it in my attic. Being I switched to Dish I am getting everything I need for it. Once I play around with the tripod setup I will decide if I want the kit to make it easier to adjust or not. I had planned on ordering everything from TV4RV, but the shipping cost was ridiculous.

I have that exact tripod. I have the complete Directv setup for it in my attic. Being I switched to Dish I am getting everything I need for it. Once I play around with the tripod setup I will decide if I want the kit to make it easier to adjust or not. I had planned on ordering everything from TV4RV, but the shipping cost was ridiculous.

If you have any RV parks in your area, you might check with them. People move out and abandon dishes all the time. That's where I've gotten my last three dishes for free. They'll probably be happy to get rid of them.

If you have any RV parks in your area, you might check with them. People move out and abandon dishes all the time. That's where I've gotten my last three dishes for free. They'll probably be happy to get rid of them.

I actually live in a RV resort and the neighbor that is giving me his does not need it anymore being he got a dome. My only concern is he does not know what dish (1000.2?) it is and all he know is it has a 3 eye (?) LNB.

I actually live in a RV resort and the neighbor that is giving me his does not need it anymore being he got a dome. My only concern is he does not know what dish (1000.2?) it is and all he know is it has a 3 eye (?) LNB.

Does it really matter if it’s eastern or western arc?

Likely it’s whatever dish is needed to pick up locals in the area

Does it really matter if it’s eastern or western arc?

Likely it’s whatever dish is needed to pick up locals in the area

No, except that I have a brand new Eastern arc LNB that was given to me by the installer that did my Dish at my home. I don't plan on switching my locals on my trips in my RV. I will watch whatever locals I can get with my OTA antenna while the Hopper 3 records everything at home.

No, except that I have a brand new Eastern arc LNB that was given to me by the installer that did my Dish at my home. I don't plan on switching my locals on my trips in my RV. I will watch whatever locals I can get with my OTA antenna while the Hopper 3 records everything at home.

If the dish is a 1000.4 it will take either LNB

Does anybody has a 1000.4 Dish with EA lnb for sale? I prefer a new one, but no big deal if its a little bit used.
And shipped to 91911.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts