Where to buy FTA stuff

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DJF

Original poster
Aug 24, 2020
Tennessee
Where is a good place to buy FTA supplies such as lnbs and mounts, at a reasonable price, that stocks items at their location without drop shipping, has prompt shipping with tracking info supplied, and has a phone number where you can reach a live person if needed? Does such a place exist?? Just a wild dream I had. Your thoughts please...

Where is a good place to buy FTA supplies such as lnbs and mounts, at a reasonable price, that stocks items at their location without drop shipping, has prompt shipping with tracking info supplied, and has a phone number where you can reach a live person if needed? Does such a place exist?? Just a wild dream I had. Your thoughts please...
Welcome to Satellite Guys DJF! Here is a great satellite dish that many members here use and recommend. It includes a pll lnbf and ships free from California. :)

Reactions: DJF
I suppose there are international dealers. I get hits for Alibaba but it doesn't strike me as being consumer oriented. There was a hit for an Australia dealer also. Not sure if buying from foreign outfits is trustworthy.

I would say try Amazon and then Ebay and then the international sellers, BUT NEVER RICKS Satellite that guy is a JACK AZZ.

I would say try Amazon and then Ebay and then the international sellers, BUT NEVER RICKS Satellite that guy is a JACK AZZ.
I came across a site "hypermegasat.com" ...any thoughts on that one? They have the parts I need listed on their site, and prices seem decent, but after emailing their sales department I have never gotten a response from them.

I came across a site "hypermegasat.com" ...any thoughts on that one? They have the parts I need listed on their site, and prices seem decent, but after emailing their sales department I have never gotten a response from them.

I have bought many things from hypermegasat in the past and he is top grade, even got back to me about a purchase I made on LNB’s to make sure I was scanning birds with the right frequency of the ones I bought! Great seller, on not getting back to you via email I would say COVID has his shop a skeleton crew of sorts, he will get back to you when he can. Great place to buy gear & never done me wrong so far.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

He's a "one man shop", his name is Casey, and he's a good person to buy from. Have no fear ordering from him.

His forum he runs is here: LEGALFREETOAIR.COM - Index

Agree, a good guy to buy from. I only had one issue with an item that hadn't shipped out when it was supposed to. I contacted him and when he realized the mistake he made it right and then some. Thumbs up! :thumbup

Reactions: DJF and cyberham
jamal sadoun used to be a good source but hes into selling other stuff now...tvro.com in canada good place..e bay..ricks is ok once you get to know him..kc hypermega sat is great
a cheap fix look around in trash for directv and dish all you need is lnb and a tri pod and little elbow grease you can get a lot ku on clark belt in fact i can get all the channels on ku from 58 w to 129 w on slimline dish takes a little savy but you can do it

ex
Personally, I've never had any issue buying from Rick, have done so multiple times, and I likely will again. His forum and store, his rules. I can respect that.
Trust me just like other people have said in here HE WILL TURN ON YOU IN A MIN. Very childish and takes thing personal instead of being a professional business man.

Reactions: c-spand and DJF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)