Where to get 942 DVR - Lease

2guard

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
Pittsburgh Area
Where can you sign-up to get the 942? It is not available via the "E" website. Anywhere else I look is looking for the standalone price or convoluted add receiver, add dish, add OTA antenna...
I'm looking for a one-shot place that can show me the upfront costs and the programming(monthly) cost.

942 Dvr

I'm confused. Are you saying that E leased you a 942?
Are you a new, or existing customer?
The CSR just told me NO to leasing to existings.

I am a new customer to E*. I was able to lease a 942 for a $250 non-refundable fee. I talked to a CSR and she arranged everything for me. I have no committment. I wasn't able to get the 180 package for the 120 price for 3 months because I did not sign up for a 1 year deal.

I had the 942 installed on Monday and it is amazing. Being able to record 3 shows at once is good. Being able to record 3 HD shows at once is great.

You should certainly be able to find a local full-service satellite TV professional in the Pittsburg area.

Try dumpcable.com

The Dishplayer DVR-942 is currently available to new DHA subscribers for the $249 lease upgrade. A local pro could give you all the info you need, get you installed properly and take care of you with tech support as needed.

If you are already an existing DISH Network subscriber you will have to purchase it. In that case you might want to consider the DVR921 which has 2 HD satellite tuners and costs less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts