Where to get Dish Network? HELP!!!

mitsdude

Original poster
Jan 11, 2007
I'm confused about where to get Dish Network.
It seems like Dish Network sellers are becoming as common as cell phone dealers.
I get/see offers in the mail, newspapers, magazines, email, and online.

Some dealers offer free everything plus a "gift".
Others offer free eveything but no gift.
Still others offer free everything but charge a upgrade "fee" for HD receiver and/or DVR.

I like free stuff as much as anyone but I mainly want to deal with a company that has a good reputation and isn't a rip off.

I go through DISH. Come Feb 1 you be able to get
free HD DVR with no upfront cost with DVRAdavantage
which will be available Feb 1

We tend to tell our customers - There is no such thing as free.
It all comes with a cost, just a matter of when and how you pay for it.

The companies that have to offer a gift in order to gain business, are usually the one's you have to watch-out for.

I need HELP as well

I'm going to take advantage of the "free" HD DVR on Feb 1st so I'm looking to buy as a new customer.

Which companies are good? Should I buy direct from Dish?

I'm going to take advantage of the "free" HD DVR on Feb 1st so I'm looking to buy as a new customer.

Which companies are good? Should I buy direct from Dish?

NO. Your best bet is always to find alocal retailer/installer to do business with. A local installer is normally more responsible for his own work than a DISH installer is.

NO. Your best bet is always to find alocal retailer/installer to do business with. A local installer is normally more responsible for his own work than a DISH installer is.

That's what I was kind of thinking. Can I get a list of local guys near me from somewhere?

EDIT - Just found it on Dish's site. :up

i jusy called the 1-800-333-3474 and order a VIP 211 and 301 with dish 1000 and second dish
but no local installer in the area where i live
someone out of thatcher,AZ came and installed a dish 1000 , an old dish 300,
DPP 44

'you can only sign up month-to-month if you order directly through dish' is what they told me. Is that correct? That's a huge difference, especially if the 622 is going to be free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts