Where will College Gameday be week-by-week for 2008?

Saturday, November 22nd- I know this is when Michigan plays Ohio State, but the Wolverines will not exactly be as good as they were the last time they played at the Horseshoe. I'll predict Boston College at Wake Forest- this could be a surprise game with a lot of stake if all the cards fall right.

No way College Game Day passes up the opportunity to broadcast from the site of the greatest ongoing rivalry in all of sports, which is tOSU vs. Michigan!

No matter the records at the time, this game is always HUGE! The story this year will be the first meeting of Rich Rodriguez vs. Jim Tressel. Also, this could be the last game (cross fingers) before the National Championship for the Bucks! In addition, this game is at "The Shoe" this year!

No way College Game Day passes up the opportunity to broadcast from the site of the greatest ongoing rivalry in all of sports, which is tOSU vs. Michigan!

No matter the records at the time, this game is always HUGE! The story this year will be the first meeting of Rich Rodriguez vs. Jim Tressel. Also, this could be the last game (cross fingers) before the National Championship for the Bucks! In addition, this game is at "The Shoe" this year!

Let me just say this:

I'm sure you remember how Michigan played heading into the last game they played at 'The Shoe.'

Don't count on that this time.

I'm not dissing Michigan/Ohio State- I'm just giving my two cents.

College game day adds a great atmopshere, as a michigan fan its great seeing them come to town with Kirk Herstreet on one side comentating and Desmond Howard adding his two cents.

The real nice thing about it though is it gives you a little insight to the meaning of games when they go to diffferent area that you dont see on a regular basis. Such as me being in big ten country is great to see the crowd atmposhere in SEC land and such!

College game day adds a great atmopshere, as a michigan fan its great seeing them come to town with Kirk Herstreet on one side comentating and Desmond Howard adding his two cents.

The real nice thing about it though is it gives you a little insight to the meaning of games when they go to diffferent area that you dont see on a regular basis. Such as me being in big ten country is great to see the crowd atmposhere in SEC land and such!

Except, Herbstreet tries too hard to be un-biased by going against the Buckeyes the majority of the time. Come on Herb, we all know you were a former Buckeye! Don't hide that fact! Quit being subjective! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)