Where's GOL-TV, Charlie?? Bundesliga/La Liga???

What I find difficult to fathom is whyu people complain that their current provider does not carry a service that individual desires. The person knows which provider(s) carry the service. But yet these individuals will not excercise the right of free choice.
I would like Dish to carry MLB EI. Thyey do not. I have the right to choose D* or (GASP!!) TW as my provider. I choose to stay with Dish and sub to mlb.tv instead.
I use another provider for baseball.
Simple.

What I find difficult to fathom is whyu people complain that their current provider does not carry a service that individual desires. The person knows which provider(s) carry the service. But yet these individuals will not excercise the right of free choice.
I would like Dish to carry MLB EI. Thyey do not. I have the right to choose D* or (GASP!!) TW as my provider. I choose to stay with Dish and sub to mlb.tv instead.
I use another provider for baseball.
Simple.

Feel free to borrow money to buy a clue....

GOL-TV used to be on DISH. They dropped it. Those who like the channel (and DISH), would like DISH to return the channel to the lineup.

Simple.

Feel free to borrow money to buy a clue....

GOL-TV used to be on DISH. They dropped it. Those who like the channel (and DISH), would like DISH to return the channel to the lineup.

Simple.
Other than making this personal( feel free to borrow money to buy a clue) for no apparent reason, your counterpoint is what?
Dish no longer carries the service. That's a fact. Other providers carry the service. That's also a fact.
We have freedom to choose our provider. Also a fact.
We can also choose to be unproductive and complain rather than excercise our choices.
If you feel as though you must take this to a personal level at least have the decency to PM me so that we mey come to an understanding as to why you decided to make this personal.

Hey dishcomm, if you're not going to add anything remotely constructive to the discussion please go troll another thread.

Simple.

Hey dishcomm, if you're not going to add anything remotely constructive to the discussion please go troll another thread.

Simple.
Like your avatar..
Question....What is there to life if there is no room for to play "Devils' advocate"?
The minute we start telling people that certain kinds of of questions are not permitted we begin to shut down debate.
That's bad.
Now by you posting what you did, this indicates to me that you, at last in part, agree with the idea that instead of finding a solution, it is ok to just whine about it.
That is my point.
In a perfect world all providers would carry every service. But we don't live in a perfect world.
It's up to each of us as individuals to make the choices that suit us best.

Bring back goltv

Now that the two best players of the world have gone to spain to made the spanish league the best in the world; Do you think that we be happy to watch the italian league and the english premier ;i dont't think so please bring back goltv

You mean a hobby like posting over 3k posts to a forum? Thanks for advice sporto.

As for the discussion at hand, I really want La Liga on Dish somehow. Such a shame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)