Where's my new software

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Lol, cant help ya.

This is the way they have been doing it for quite some time.

It will start on the west coast first and work it's way east. So far we have not got it so just go get a cup of coffee and relax it may be a few days or a few weeks before you get it.

It will start on the west coast first and work it's way east. So far we have not got it so just go get a cup of coffee and relax it may be a few days or a few weeks before you get it.

Did you get yours? I noticed your in WA service area as well. Do these things generally take place overnight?

Waiting a few days for a NR isn't a bad thing...DirecTV has had to pull or emergency patch a few of their releases recently.

Received mine in California at 12.26am on all 4 HR2x, version 0x368. Wife wakes me up at 7am because the DVRs can’t see each other. Thinks it my fault.

i thought everyone got them at the same time like when they add new channels. my mistake.

If you want it now consider the CE available tonight. It is 36A, so only 3 tweaks past 368, adn the only difference is they enabled the "option" of MRV. If you leave MRV off it is essentailly the same as 368, and runs very smooth from what I have seen over the past few hours.

Obviously read the FAQ in the CE area first.

Otherwise, generally the staggered releases take a few weeks to get released nationwide.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)