Where's Palladia?

Channel 369, still there. Do you have a correct Sat setup? (full eastern or full western arc?)

As mentioned above, go to the ALL CHANNEL list and see if it's there. Also, do you subscribe to Blockbuster Movie PASS (formerly Platinum pack)?

I have Movie pass and don't see Palladia at all, I don't even see it in "all channels", gotta be an issue with Dish

Will you PM your phone number or account number? We have not received any other reports of Palladia missing, so I'm hoping this is something we can correct. I'll escalate the problem if we are not able to correct it

I don't have BBMP but looking under "all channels" in the guide I don't see palladia either. I see ch 368 (CI) and the next one shows ch 371 (Centric). So either Palladia got removed or it's a software glitch (most likely a glitch otherwise we would have heard if it got removed). I have a 722k using L688 software if that helps.

I don't have BBMP but looking under "all channels" in the guide I don't see palladia either. I see ch 368 (CI) and the next one shows ch 371 (Centric). So either Palladia got removed or it's a software glitch (most likely a glitch otherwise we would have heard if it got removed). I have a 722k using L688 software if that helps.

I'm seeing it on 61.5 and watching right now. From the list it is also on 119 and 129. Have you contacted Dish to request a rehit? That might bring it back. What packages do you subscribe to?

I'm seeing it on 61.5 and watching right now. From the list it is also on 119 and 129. Have you contacted Dish to request a rehit? That might bring it back. What packages do you subscribe to?
Apparently, you didn't read the 1st part of my post stating that I do NOT subscribe BBMP. I have the Everything Pak and I'm getting all the channels I should be getting on Western Arc. I was just saying that like the other people who've stated on this thread that Palladia is not showing up on my guide (and even if it did, it would show up in red because I purposely do NOT sub to BBMP.) Thanks for your concern, but I am OK on my end.

I checked both arc's and see it for both. It could be an authorization glitch. I don't know if that channel shows up in all Channels or not when you don't subscribe, at least in the past some channels do and some don't.

Did you check the real channel number, 9469 and see if it's there?

I checked both arc's and see it for both. It could be an authorization glitch. I don't know if that channel shows up in all Channels or not when you don't subscribe, at least in the past some channels do and some don't.

Did you check the real channel number, 9469 and see if it's there?
Not sure if you're talking to me or the OP, but no, I did not check the real channel # 9469.

Hey all.

Thanks for the quick responses. My problem has been settled. It was some type of glitch and Dish sent a hit to correct. However, it turns out that you do have to have BBMP to have the channel, so if you don't have it, you won't see it apparently...

Hello milequatro, Palladia is still available on channel 369. You may have to put your guide on all channels to find this channel. You would need a subscription to the Blockbuster movie pass to get this channel since it was included with the DISH Platinum Package. If you are still having issues with getting this channel please PM your account information and I can look into this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)