Where's the 3D Channels DISH!!???

You wont see ESPN 3D on DISH until the entire DISNEY Lawsuit is settled. (Which is why we dont have ESPNU in HD yet)

DISH recently won a judgement against DISNEY but now DISNEY is appealing the ruling. :(

Yeah, I realize that is the problem for ESPNU and ESPN3D. I mentioned that in my post, but I still don't think sending the requests can hurt. Even if we cant have ESPN3D anytime soon maybe they will realize there is an audience for 3D. It would just be nice if they offered an actual 3D channel like Directv does instead of one VOD PPV movie. I guess right now I would even settle for more 3D PPV.

I've still got a few quad vinyls. Got rid of the 8 tracks years ago....

Never got any Quad vinyls. Had 2 Quad 8 tracks, Alice Cooper Million Dollar Babies and Jethro Tull War Child. The separation of channels on the War Child tape were very impressive.

Ghpr13:)

Also, it would be nice if they could broadcast the 3D PPV instead of putting it on demand. Our 211k doesn't support on demand and it doesn't work well on our 722k either. Our connection is nothing special. We just have 8mb cable internet but on demand downloads take forever. I don't get how netflix can stream HD instantly to my xbox but dish VOD takes forever.

I don't know how much this will actually help but ESPN has a form you can fill out requesting ESPN3D. All you have to do is put your name and email address in and select the provider you want it sent to and they send out a boilerplate message for you requesting the channel. You can also add additional comments if you want. I don't know if it will make a difference with dish's legal dispute with disney right now but maybe if enough of us request the channel they will see that there is a big enough audience for 3D and they will add some other 3D channels for us.

ESPN 3D Cable TV Providers | Get ESPN 3D TV

Is there one that I can sign to eliminate 3D till it is a better technology? :D Maybe in a yr or 2. Since they are getting closer to glasses free versions. CES had improved version of those this year so maybe next yr they will have gotten it down.

The last I read about glasses-free 3D said that you had to sit in the sweet spot. Still not good for a Super Bowl party.

I'm waiting for holographic TV.

jbernardi said:
The last I read about glasses-free 3D said that you had to sit in the sweet spot. Still not good for a Super Bowl party.

I'm waiting for holographic TV.

Watch the video in my signature and you can seeone of those new 3dtv's that requires no glasses.

I think the technology still has a way to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts