where's the decimal point

Status
Please reply by conversation.

choopes

Original poster
Mar 4, 2009
South Alabama
I'm trying to program a Chaparral Seirra 2100 receiver. Trying to manually put in the decimal point. I've tried every key on the remote control with no luck. How can I put in the frequency or symbol rate without a decimal point? I tried to call Chaparral, but the tech is out until Monday, and my boss wants this finished today. Any ideas? I don't have much hair left to pull out!
THANKS!

I first thought that was an old analog sierra but I find that Chapp made a dvb reciever, the website I found said it was preprogrammed with Mexico channels (?) ...so you should be able to enter/change the freq-do you have the manual for it? If not ,here's a link to the website....
http://www.chaparral.net/products/receivers/s2100.html

SOrry for confusing you< had no Idea that Chapparal was even still in business.......

I believe it is digital. I'm looking for frequency 3926.5. Symbol rate 5.632. This is on Galaxy 16. (99degree) transponder 12, slot A. I need to put a decimal point to enter tis info.

manual entry

I never saw one of those recievers, looks like it doesn't have blind-scan, manual entry of channels only. Couldn't find a link to a manual for it....that's a 2006 webpage, also.

try it without the decimal most receivers will default a certain way
but check it after you enter and make sure the placement is correct
it should take the freq with no problems as 3926
the SR will either be 5632 or 05632 depends on how it defaults .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts