Which Blackberry to get?

Slamminc11

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jan 28, 2005
So I am dropping my Moto Q and am debating between the Storm, the Curve, and the 8830 world addition, but having a whole lot of trouble deciding. It wouldn't be for work, but for personal use. Any thoughts?

I don't know which carrier you have, but;
I recently switched from the World Edition to the Storm, on Verizon, and do not regret it one bit.

If you do go for the Curve, make sure you get a model with a fast internet browser. I have the 8330 I think it is, from Sprint, and the browser could be faster. I had a customer come in to my store and show me his Blackberry. I forget which model it was but it surfed at a good speed.

I had the storm..went to that from the Blod, and I am now back on the Bold..This is hands down the best blackberry ever...Touch Screen is and was at the time way over rated..

I am lucky that I have both carriers so I could do that, I know most don't..As for Verizon BB's Ive tried them all. The best one for me was the 8830, it is old for this day and age, but it is still the best one for me.

The Storm is tough to type on, and I was always left scared I was going to drop it..

depends, about 85% of the people I know went back to a curve from a storm, I liked my storm but verizon recently suggested I get a curve because of issues with the storm...but I did enjoy it :) soooooo all that to say, stable=curve, fun and touch screen=storm.

If your primary use is web browsing or tethering in an area that is Rev. A capable, or you just want to play with it, get the Storm. If you want to use it for anything productive, get the Curve.

I recently went through the same quandry and don't regret my decision at all, but mine is primarily for work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts