Which channels you like to see added on DirecTV one day?

Which channels you want to see D* added one day?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
HD Requests

ESPNU
AMC
TMC
FMC
NickJR
BABY FIRST (too expensive for SD extra)

Wife requests Oxygen and Style in HD

directv channels

any word or update on the new sat. up there when should we see something

Wow, I guess I'm different than everyone else, I just want DIY-HD, and no one else posted it. Am I the only one watching it?

I just found out Dish has Encore East in HD? :mad:

Common DirecTV, "HD leader" When will all the HBO's and Encore Channels go HD?

I agree on DIY, when I exchanged some emails in the past with DIY they did say they're looking to add it soon. If you watch any of the DIY Shows on The 101 you'll notice they're already recording in HD. Other than DIY I am waiting for my 2 RSN's to go HD Full time and ESPNU. With those 4 channels, I'd be one happy D* customer! Outside of that Travel Channel, Fox College, and The Mtn would be my ideal HD channels added. IF Universal Sports does indeed go HD this year, I'd love to see it back on D*. I noticed today NBC/US just signed a deal with the NCAA to start broadcasating some Rugy matches....

Versus. :)

a part from that: TSN ,TSN2, Sky Sports from the UK, Setanta Ireland, and the three big OTA netowrks in Australia (7,9,10)

My locals... hd preferably... but would settle for sd feeds for now.

DirecTv (and Dish also to be fair) have this annoying habit of ignoring regions that lack any form of locals... in favor of adding hd feeds to already existing ones.

Seems like those who lack any form of local should be a priority, local channels without having to resort to a sometimes flaky am21/ota antenna combo is the only thing I miss from Dish

Also ESPNU in HD and MSNBC in HD

I would like to see D* add Everything that E* has in HD, Plus all the Premium Movie channels that D* and E* don't carry right now that Fios Carrys.

Having Dish and going to direct I would like to have True TV HD. The old court TV channel in the mornings. Forensic files looks good in HD in the evenings.
Another I would like to have is the military channel in HD. They are still Sd on dish but watch it often.
Also loved Redzone. Better than the NFL package if you ask me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)