Which DISH Package's will include AMC?

papato6

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2003
Kansas
I've searched the forums for the last hour looking for answers, but finally decided to just ask. Over the summer I changed my programing from AT200 to DISH America Silver to save a little money ($20 a month, also dropped BB@H). Since I made this change after DISH dropped AMC, I have no idea if AMC was part of DISH America Silver or not. So to get to my question,

1) Was AMC in any of the DISH America packages?

2) How long will the AMC free preview last?

3) Will Lori :rip: and Rick/Shane's baby be virus free? :rolleyes:

I've searched the forums for the last hour looking for answers, but finally decided to just ask. Over the summer I changed my programing from AT200 to DISH America Silver to save a little money ($20 a month, also dropped BB@H). Since I made this change after DISH dropped AMC, I have no idea if AMC was part of DISH America Silver or not. So to get to my question,

1) Was AMC in any of the DISH America packages?

2) How long will the AMC free preview last?

3) Will Lori :rip: and Rick/Shane's baby be virus free? :rolleyes:

http://www.mydish.com/perks/free-preview/ ;)

Going back to a spreadsheet from last year when I was considering Dish AMC was not in any of the "metal" packages....AT200 was the minimum for English packages

Thanks
Looks like I'll have to do more changes to my programming. Have to keep AMC but don't want to lose NFL Network. Looks as if I'll have to do AT120+ and add multi sports. Only other option would be to go to sports bar on Thursday night for game. (If I could limit it to one beer each time it would still be more than $9 a month.) :cheers:

Going back to a spreadsheet from last year when I was considering Dish AMC was not in any of the "metal" packages....AT200 was the minimum for English packages

DISH web site shows AMC in AT120. Minimum package that allows me to select Multi Sports is AT120+

I was looking at packages and, assuming the listings are correct, AMC is also in DishLatino Plus, Dos, & Max. It looks like its not in any Dish America packages.

You are right, as of now it does look like AMC will not be included with the DISH America plans. I liked the fact they added it to the top 120 though, it will have a lot more exposure with subscribers on that package.

correct. That has changed since AMC came back. I was more referring to it not being in a metal pack

FWIW I've had the Dish America pack since mid August and AMC was included. Today as I sat down to watch The Walking Dead I received a notification that "this channel is available as an immediate upgrade without a call."

^^^ IGNORE ^^^

I didn't realize that it was part of the free preview. I just upgraded to the Top 120.

Last edited:

Sony audio receiver won't work with hopper remote

Considering switch to DISH....but have some questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)