Which HD channel would you prefer to be added?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Which HD channel would you add next?

• BBC HD

Votes: 147 37.4%
  • History International HD

Votes: 42 10.7%
  • Military Channel HD

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Another sports HD channel

Votes: 80 20.4%
  • Something else (please specify)

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
I voted for "another sports channel", either MLB Network (which is hopeless) or ESPNU. BBC America would be a close second, with honorable mention to G4.

I'm really surprised at the depth of BBC support. Is Dr Who that good?

Turner Classic Movies!!!!! I would give up all the shopping and religious channels for TCM in HD! Actually, I would give those channels up for absolutely nothing in return...

Well, I suspect I'd like Dr Who & Torchwood (& Sex in the City & a few others). But I have way too much to watch now. On too many EHDs. Heck, I just came across an unused, unopened 1.5TB EHD that for the life of me I don't remember buying!

I'd still rather see more WW I & WW II stuff. Everything on now is reruns I've already seen. Although I did miss a couple of WW II in HD, so I'm looking forward to reruns of that.

Yet I'd still rather see it all in HD, so bring on more HD channels!

Yet I'd still rather see it all in HD, so bring on more HD channels!

Yes, that would be ideal. Just change all the SD channels to HD and get rid of the double coverage. I'm sure the SD subscribers wouldn't even notice or care. I have often wondered why they are taking up so much room with two versions of each channel. It's just stupid.

ESPNU HD by far. I'd like BBC HD for Top Gear, but that's the only show I care about. History International and Military Channel in HD would be cool too but I don't have any "gotta watch" programs on either.

Instead of adding another downgraded HD channel, take care of what is already there so everyone can stop gripping about how bad it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts