Which HD DVR for new installs?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The worse customers about leases are usually ones that have been sat customers since primestar and have been with D* since.. "I seriously need to stay with D* for 24 more months???" no one told me that.. </rolleyes>

Usually about poles and wall fishes .. when a customers asks d* for some stupid reasons CSR's are afraid to flat out say "yes that is charged" instead they say.. "that wont be a problem" or just yes we do them and leave the answer way open for interpretation...
you know your right after being a customer and a tech i gotta say the CSR's(not all) are one of directs biggest downfalls

Bob The Customer "But I paid a bagillion dollars for it, what if I dont sign the lease?"
Earl The Tech "I rip everything out and go home.. oh btw you may want to call a roofer"
Bob the Customer "WHY?? In tarnations would I do that?"
Earl the Tech "When I take your HD Dish down you will have 10 holes in your roof"
Bob the Customer "HA! @#$@le you not going on the roo... who are you calling?"
Earl the Tech "Sheriff, so I can collect my stuffs"
I notice "Customer Service" isn't listed on your list of certifications. :rolleyes:
I would hope the customer would do more than ask "what if I don't sign?" before a tech takes that tone with them. I am sure you were just exaggerating to make a point though.

What is the general consensus as to how the HRs rank? I know the 21s aren't looked at too highly but I always thought the rankings went 23/22/20/21. Am I wrong about that?

What is the general consensus as to how the HRs rank? I know the 21s aren't looked at too highly but I always thought the rankings went 23/22/20/21. Am I wrong about that?
all of them have their pros and cons and most people dont like change so like anything else its all by your opinion... as a tech perspective i like the hr22 have not seen as many problems as the others ... excluding the 23 it hasnt been in the field that long for me to complain about it yet

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)