Which is better? DishMover or New customer?

ememgn

Original poster
Dec 6, 2005
I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me some advice on our situation...

We have 625 (purchased) and we are moving soon. We are buying a HDTV so we want to sign up for HDTV package at new location and also get 622. The account we have now is what I got when I was single...Now that we are married, I was wondering if we get better deal if we sign up as a new customer using my spouse's name and credit card.

My questions are:
1. Do we get a better deal if we sign up as a new customer or should we just use DishMover?
2. Can I add my 625 to the new account if we do open a new account under my spouse's name? Is there any cost involved?
3. We need 61.5 for international channels so with HD channels, I assume we need Dish1000 and a second dish for 61.5. Does E* charge extra for the second dish install?

Thanks!

Well if you go the new customer route I have already sent you a club dish #(via private message), signing up thru dish w/ a club dish number you will receive

FREE Activation (a $49.99 value)
$100 back with America's Top 120 or higher programming
STARZ Movie Pack FREE for the first 3 months

Important
System must be installed and programming activated by:01/01/2007
Requires valid major credit card, Social Security Number and qualifying programming purchase. Participation subject to credit approval.
Qualifying programming purchase starts at just $34.99/month, including local channels (where available). If service is terminated or downgraded, equipment must be returned to DISH Network. Certain receivers must be continuously connected to a phone line or will be subject to an additional monthly fee.
Programming offer requires participation in Digital Home Advantage. If you choose to change your programming, you must call at the end of the 3-month period to downgrade to other qualifying programming.
DISH Network DVR Service fee varies based on programming subscription level.
This ClubDISH certificate good for new, first-time residential DISH Network customers only.
Additional restrictions apply for Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
Visit www.dishnetwork.com for programming options and disclaimers.

They should also hook up your owned 625, just let them know when you are signing up

Jordan

Well if you go the new customer route I have already sent you a club dish #(via private message), signing up thru dish w/ a club dish number you will receive

FREE Activation (a $49.99 value)
$100 back with America's Top 120 or higher programming
STARZ Movie Pack FREE for the first 3 months

Important
System must be installed and programming activated by:01/01/2007
Requires valid major credit card, Social Security Number and qualifying programming purchase. Participation subject to credit approval.
Qualifying programming purchase starts at just $34.99/month, including local channels (where available). If service is terminated or downgraded, equipment must be returned to DISH Network. Certain receivers must be continuously connected to a phone line or will be subject to an additional monthly fee.
Programming offer requires participation in Digital Home Advantage. If you choose to change your programming, you must call at the end of the 3-month period to downgrade to other qualifying programming.
DISH Network DVR Service fee varies based on programming subscription level.
This ClubDISH certificate good for new, first-time residential DISH Network customers only.
Additional restrictions apply for Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
Visit www.dishnetwork.com for programming options and disclaimers.

They should also hook up your owned 625, just let them know when you are signing up

Jordan

If he signs up as new with or w/o the card, he'll get a 200 buck rebate and ANY movie ch pkg free for 3 mos.

fred/or

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts