Which LNBs to use with a DPP44 switch?

Cyclone

Proud Stiff Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 9, 2003
Maryland
I'm looking to upgrade from my Dish 6000 & 510 to a 921 & 510. I right now have a Legacy Dish500 Twin LNB with a Dish300 for 61.5. They connect up with a pair of SW-21s and run to the two receivers.

I'm going to get the 921 and with the DPP LNB held up, I'm going to go the DPP44 route. I know that I need DishPro LNBs. I'm just confused as to which ones are the ones that I need.

For the 110/119 I see the DishPro Twin and Quad models. Since I'm using a DPP44, I'm guessing that I only need the Twin. For the 61.5, I need a DishPro Dual LNB.

Can someone straighted this out for me?

boba said:
Any DISH PRO LNB will work, single,dual,twin or quad. You only need 1 cable from each satellite location.
On a Quad you have to run two feeds from the LNBF.

I'm actually having a hard time finding a DP Single on eBay, I did find a Pair of Duals for $25. So I bid on them.

I did win my DPP44 for $80 :D Hope it isn't a dud. Only thing left to win is a DishPro Twin.

Now these will bolt in place of the Legacy stuff that I'm replacing right?

I am now most excited. I was able to get a DVI/RBG adapter today for $15. Heh, they wanted $30 for it at CompUSA.

boba said:
If you reread what I posted I said 1 cable for each satellite location on a dish 500 that means 2 cables. :)
I know what you said, but I made this statement for newbie benefit...;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts