Which one to choose

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You could go with a 722. Less than Hopper, in both cost and Dish fees.

Edit: Did some checking...722K's are pretty pricey which surprised me, if you are wanting to purchase.

Reactions: rodder
If it's he only receiver on your account, I would recommend the 722. It has a larger hard drive and a couple more features. And you can still put it in solo mode and use 2 tuners for just 1 tv

Good deal. Just make sure before buying it from him that the receiver is "free and clear", meaning no outstanding balances on the account and the receiver is not leased (which would require it to be returned to Dish). If you can get the R-receiver number from the local guy, you can call in to Dish or message a DIRT member here to verify the receiver status.

Good deal. Just make sure before buying it from him that the receiver is "free and clear", meaning no outstanding balances on the account and the receiver is not leased (which would require it to be returned to Dish). If you can get the R-receiver number from the local guy, you can call in to Dish or message a DIRT member here to verify the receiver status.
What he said. MAKE SURE you check out the R number before you hand off any money.

which one to get for light dvring i can get a new ViP 222k for a $110 are a new Hopper for $175.
rodder,

I am more than happy to help you with any DISH equipment questions you have today! If you’re buying a DISH receiver from a 3rd party, please ask them for the Receiver # (R00, R01 or R18).

Then PM me with the number and I can tell you if you should purchase it or not.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts