Which one will sicken you first?

All of the above!!

One BIG difference though: LeBron is a superstar whose contract happens to be up (at least player's option), and although Favre is a superstar, he brings the attention on himself! :rolleyes:

Since I watch very little ESPN except for the NASCAR stuff I'll say Favre since its a "local" thing here the news will play it to death just like they did last year

All of the above!!

One BIG difference though: LeBron is a superstar whose contract happens to be up (at least player's option), and although Favre is a superstar, he brings the attention on himself! :rolleyes:

That gets my vote too.

Both will be done to death. For me, the NBA story will be more sickening, because the NBA is so much less popular than the NFL, and thus so grossly overcovered by ESPN.

Lebron. Here in Cleveland, we're getting it from all forms of the local media as well.

Favre.

LBJ is/was under no obligation to choose a destination until the 7/1 free-agent signing period. This is a right bargained for by the players union and he can opt-out become a free-agent then.

Favre is under contract for 2010 with the Vikings. His decision is to retire or play and is rediculous that he waits so long and holds the team hostage for the official decision. Why can't he decide earlier, but report late??

After the way he played last year, I'm sorta looking forward to Favre coming back (if he does). Be interesting to see if he takes it all the way this time, or blows a mental gasket with the prize at his fingertips again.

Looks like Favre is taking this thing seriously....

Brett Favre says he still isn't sure what he's doing next season, but he may have given some indication after visiting with the Southern Miss baseball team.

The Minnesota Vikings quarterback told the Golden Eagles on Thursday morning that if they can make it back to the College World Series for the second straight year, he will return for one more season in the NFL.

What, and if they don't make it he retires for good?? What a tool...

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5205640"]Brett Favre hangs NFL future on Southern Miss Golden Eagles - ESPN[/ame]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)