which part of the country has the best fta signals

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yellow Knife, Manitoba in the heart of the bannana belt would be a good choice!

I wanna learn something ............:D

Why is Yellow Knife , Manitoba in the heart of the Banana Belt ?

What is the Bannana Belt ?

I know Canadians are famous for growing things indoors , but B.C. BUD and Big Ugly Dishes are 2 different things ..............................:p

The higher latitude would make dealing with your southern horizon more challenging, No?

Trees, buildings, etc...

edit - Unless you are in the boonies and have lots of space...

Last edited:
In season 1 of "Ice Road Truckers", they were in and around Yellowknife quite frequently. I remember seeing many BUDs on those episodes. Last years episodes were further north. They had temporary drilling rigs on the ice with dishes on NPR mounts everywhere. I hope they took them down in time for the spring thaw.

I just think New Mexico's location, is the best of both world for satellite TV DXing getting Mexican birds, some few far eastern birds located at 58*W bird, 53*W bird, 50*W bird, 45*W bird and at Intelsat 3R at 43*W.:hungry:

I am getting a new motor install on Monday, that I hope will give me greater ranges and I hope to report some TV DX catch!!:):hungry:

I am not sure, that I will get Telstar 11 at 37*W it may gets behind the mountain just east of us.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)