Which Satellite Should I Point At?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
113W has mostly Mexican stations, and consist of a lot of local/regional channels instead of national networks. I love the programming! Although I don't have a C-band dish, I can receive around 10 of them when I put a C-band lnbf on my 90 inch dish. If a 90 inch dish can get a few channels, I feel pretty certain a 6-foot dish would get almost all of them on 113W. When I finally get around to putting up a C-band dish, I feel confident it will stay on 113W most of the time.

You must mean a 90 CENTIMETER dish (not 90 inch).

113W has mostly Mexican stations, and consist of a lot of local/regional channels instead of national networks. I love the programming! Although I don't have a C-band dish, I can receive around 10 of them when I put a C-band lnbf on my 90 inch dish. If a 90 inch dish can get a few channels, I feel pretty certain a 6-foot dish would get almost all of them on 113W. When I finally get around to putting up a C-band dish, I feel confident it will stay on 113W most of the time.

Do you get a Mexican travel channel, Explora, Or Explorer on that bird ? And if so, what´s your opinion?
I understand there is also the Mexico Travel Channel on 116w (C band), those would be about the only Mexican, or Spanish channels I´d be interested in.
Since I have fixed dishes at 107W (1.2 meter) and 111w (1.8 meter) and I already have multibrackets, maybe just maybe I´d play around and see if I can put an additional lnb on those dishes to get these birds.

Gracias

Do you get a Mexican travel channel, Explora, Or Explorer on that bird ? And if so, what´s your opinion?
I understand there is also the Mexico Travel Channel on 116w (C band), those would be about the only Mexican, or Spanish channels I´d be interested in.
Since I have fixed dishes at 107W (1.2 meter) and 111w (1.8 meter) and I already have multibrackets, maybe just maybe I´d play around and see if I can put an additional lnb on those dishes to get these birds.

Gracias

I don't have a dedicated C-band set up. I just do it once every two months or so for an afternoon of fun. A microBUD isn't too reliable for a favorite station. I think I did pick up the Mexico travel channel once, and it did seem interesting.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts