Which satellite system should I buy?

needshelp

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 24, 2012
Blair, Nebraska, United States
Which satellite system is best?
I am interested in Christian shows and know they are on Galaxy 19.
I see that Glorystar is available, but is rather expensive.
I would like to be able to record to DVD directly if possible.
Thank you for your help.

The OP has started a thread in the free to air area that has a lot of good info on Glorystar (the pricing the person was quoted originally was way higher than what it really is)

If your looking for Christian programming only check into Sky Angel.

I have Sky A*. It seems to me that they have done everything possible to tick off their customers lately. The new equipment they forced us to buy is supposed to be "new and improved", but it really isn't. They are scrambling the signal so we can't record, even though their web site had said we could until all the complaints came in. When they told us we should get copies of the shows from the shows themselves, it was indicative of an "IDC" (I don't care) attitude. :(
They are really messing up.

YEP! That seems to be their business plan.

I have Sky A*. It seems to me that they have done everything possible to tick off their customers lately. The new equipment they forced us to buy is supposed to be "new and improved", but it really isn't. They are scrambling the signal so we can't record, even though their web site had said we could until all the complaints came in. When they told us we should get copies of the shows from the shows themselves, it was indicative of an "IDC" (I don't care) attitude. :(
They are really messing up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts