Which Satellites Carrying Pro Football Besides 99.0W?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jsattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
Besides channel KCWY 13 which is only in SD on Galaxy 16 (99.0W) does anyone know if there are any other Satellites carrying NFL Football possibly in HD?

Thanks Brent636 and Iceberg there used to be a Spanish or Mexican Channel on 93.0W that carried pro football, but don't think its there anymore, and STO on 121.0W does not carry the Browns games it just reports on their results. Brent that would be a lot of searching to do if Lungsat Searches would be required, thats unfortunate since my Bell Sub provider wants close to $300.00 for NFL Ticket which is a lot to pay!! Guess I need to look for CBS, NBC, and Fox Satellite Channels - a lot of searching.

Fox uses their own setup (like DIrectv does) so you can forget about those outside of the Fox on 99W

Have seen video from some games on 85W, and 91W ku but usually it is only pre-game stuff for locals stations, and then the 'after the game' followups. Probably won't find many entire games ITC, those folks want big money.

Have seen video from some games on 85W, and 91W ku but usually it is only pre-game stuff for locals stations, and then the 'after the game' followups. Probably won't find many entire games ITC, those folks want big money.

Thanks Turbosat & Iceberg, during the Olympics noticed there were a bunch of NBC channels carrying some events on 91.0W on C Band when I scanned in that Sat on the Openbox X3 but they were all scrambled. There is also an NHL channel there but its also scrambled. I had better luck on 105.0W re some limited NBC Olympic coverage. Turbosat for 85.0W satellite are you talking about AMC-16 on KU Band? Only thing listed on that KU Sat is the AMC-16 ID!!

Because of our "No Feed Publication" policy, http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads...finds-not-on-Lyngsat-thelist-in-the-main-area! , I doubt that you'll get an answer in the open forum. Perhaps you should apply for the "What's up there ?" area, and we can be more forthcoming with answers on this subject. :) If not , PM me and we can discuss it a little .

Thanks for the info Brent. How do you apply for: What's up there? Also I see Sports Wild Feeds section has some info.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)