Which Thanksgiving game are you looking forward too?

Which T-Day game are you looking forward too?

• Baltimore vs San Francisco

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kevinw

Just a regular guy
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
The Miami Dolphins will travel to Dallas to face the Cowboys and the Detroit Lions will host the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers for the traditional 2011 Thanksgiving Classic games. The Thanksgiving nightcap on the NFL Network will be the San Francisco 49ers traveling to play the Baltimore Ravens.
Whic are you looking forward too?

Um, let's see here. Detroit vs. Green Bay. It's the only in-division/ in-conference game. And both teams are competitive early on thus far.

Right now, the other games don't seem to be competitively balanced and the teams have nothing in common as far as history/conference/story-line is concerned.

I dont know yet which game Im looking forward to. I get excited for all the games. As far as the Lions go, if there even in a competitive game this year and go so far as to win the game, its an improvement. When was the last time the Lions won on Thanksgiving?

I dont know yet which game Im looking forward to. I get excited for all the games. As far as the Lions go, if there even in a competitive game this year and go so far as to win the game, its an improvement. When was the last time the Lions won on Thanksgiving?

Hoping Detroit is still good then and make it a good game.

The Miami Dolphins will travel to Dallas to face the Cowboys and the Detroit Lions will host the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers for the traditional 2011 Thanksgiving Classic games. The Thanksgiving nightcap on the NFL Network will be the San Francisco 49ers traveling to play the Baltimore Ravens.
Whic are you looking forward too?

...and will trade players, more than likely as well....LOL!

Kind of early to call, but I think Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh in the night game will be the first time brothers oppose each other as head coaches.

Sandra

Texas at Texas A&M
This game defines Thanksgiving in Texas

The Cowboys have been around since 1960. We've been playing Texas since 1894.

What? No Montreal Alouettes & Toronto Argonauts on Thanksgiving Day in Canada on Oct. 10?

Texas at Texas A&M
This game defines Thanksgiving in Texas

The Cowboys have been around since 1960. We've been playing Texas since 1894.
That game was always on Black Friday, not Thanksgiving. When did it become a Thanksgiving night game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts