Which Thanksgiving game are you looking forward too?

Which T-Day game are you looking forward too?

• Baltimore vs San Francisco

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It was a Black Friday game from 1994 to 2007. When the last television contract expired, we moved it back to Thanksgiving Day. From 1918 to 1993, the game was almost always on Thanksgiving Day.

Wow, 2003 was the last time the Lions won. Thats a long time. Even if the Lions lose at least make the game close. I dont know about you but I get pumped watching Thanksgiving football because it means Christmas is almost here.

Hopefully we won't have a repeat of the 1993 Dallas/Miami game. At least this time if that were to happen they have the option of closing the roof.

Haha, Leon Lett FTW!!!
yeah lol........ and a well prepared shula team who were aware. i miss those days. miami organization is such a joke now. completely lost. we're gonna get whooped this thanks giving lol

I had to pick Detroit and Green Bay, although it would be fun to see a replay of another Snow game in Dallas the last time Miami and Dallas played on Thanksgiving.

yeah lol........ and a well prepared shula team who were aware. i miss those days. miami organization is such a joke now. completely lost. we're gonna get whooped this thanks giving lol

Yeah, well if Miami plays like they've played so far this year, I think they will get whooped on Thanksgiving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts