Which way to aim this antenna

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
I bought a VHF-only antenna thats supposed to work on ch13 here, but I don't remember which end to point at the station! One end of it looks like the long element of my UHF-yagi antenna (I know how to aim that one) but the other end doesn't really look like any antenna I've had. I'll try to attach the spec sheet, I don't have a pic of the antenna put together yet. I can't turn it completely around because of a tree limb, once its attached to the pole, so I want to ask first.

Attachments

• Y10-7-13.pdf
    42.1 KB · Views: 174
I bought a VHF-only antenna thats supposed to work on ch13 here, but I don't remember which end to point at the station! One end of it looks like the long element of my UHF-yagi antenna (I know how to aim that one) but the other end doesn't really look like any antenna I've had. I'll try to attach the spec sheet, I don't have a pic of the antenna put together yet. I can't turn it completely around because of a tree limb, once its attached to the pole, so I want to ask first.

The two loop elements go furthest from the TV station.

Thanks towerguy, that looks logical. If the sucker wasn't 10' long I would've just trial and errored it, lol. I doubt I could get anything out of Bham with it pointed at Nashville.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)