Who calls DiggersHotline?

So you cower under your bed while a complete stranger invadds your property and proceeds to tear it up?
Ok you do that. The rest of us will exercise our rights as provided in the US Constitution. Read the 2nd and 4th amendments..The part about being secure in our homes, persons and papers.
Yes we should fear anyone with dark skin because they may be armed and reaady to strike first. Your logic is reamarkable.

No, but I don't wave a gun around. You never answered if they were in the utility easement, which I must assume they were. Therefore they weren't "invadds" your property at all, they were doing something which they legally had the right to do. And where did I say I fear anyone with 'dark skin'? I suggested that, since you pointed it out that they didn't speak English, getting into a wild-west style shootout over trenching a line might not work out great.

OUTLAWS INSTALLED

Just wanted to get this on page 2 :eureka :D

Went over to the outlaws yesterday.........and was very disappointed. My m/i/l scored a sweet deal with 2 722s without having to buy them. I was very impressed by this. The installer arrives with 1 722, a 612, and a 211k. His order says this receiver set up. He calls the HQ and they confirm the 2 722 set up. He only has 1 in his truck..........so instead of rescheduling the install to do it right, he goes ahead with three receivers and convinces the HQ to tell my m/i/l it's a great deal!!!

So now instead of $66/mo with the 2 722s, is now $75/mo with all the additional receiver fees. She said, "I think I got screwed."......ummm......yah. I told her to call DISH and to get the install you ordered.

My question is...."Is it too late?" She signed whatever the installer gave her. This is a little ridiculous.

Thanks Fellas,

pfan

No, but I don't wave a gun around. You never answered if they were in the utility easement, which I must assume they were. Therefore they weren't "invadds" your property at all, they were doing something which they legally had the right to do. And where did I say I fear anyone with 'dark skin'? I suggested that, since you pointed it out that they didn't speak English, getting into a wild-west style shootout over trenching a line might not work out great.

To comment on this subject, in Delaware: Utility easement is only for two feet on every side of your property. If someone crosses that two feet border, without notice, you have every right to shoot them. As in meter readers, I get a notice via the telephone 24 hours before them come out. Every state has pretty different laws. As well as, your county, town, township, hundred, etc. My father broke into my house, raped my mom, and guess what... that stupid house alarm and call center notified the local police. Do you think they came out to see what was wrong? NO. So, I got myself a gun and educated myself on this matter. I will never rely on false hopes and a feeling of being protected when its all basically a company wanting money.

Wow... I am glad I am in Ohio. Electric, gas, and water are way too deep to every be an issue on a satellite install!

Maybe people in my area are just really relaxed because I don't get a call for a poll mount very often.

Just wanted to get this on page 2 :eureka :D

Went over to the outlaws yesterday.........and was very disappointed. My m/i/l scored a sweet deal with 2 722s without having to buy them. I was very impressed by this. The installer arrives with 1 722, a 612, and a 211k. His order says this receiver set up. He calls the HQ and they confirm the 2 722 set up. He only has 1 in his truck..........so instead of rescheduling the install to do it right, he goes ahead with three receivers and convinces the HQ to tell my m/i/l it's a great deal!!!

So now instead of $66/mo with the 2 722s, is now $75/mo with all the additional receiver fees. She said, "I think I got screwed."......ummm......yah. I told her to call DISH and to get the install you ordered.

My question is...."Is it too late?" She signed whatever the installer gave her. This is a little ridiculous.

Thanks Fellas,

pfan

You have a three day cancel period. So you have three days before your contract goes into effect. Act quickly.

Wanted: DISH 500 + LNB ARM Dimensions

How long to be gone , to be a new sub

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)