Who can watch the Tribe today?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cablewithaview

Stand against retrans!!!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 18, 2005
DeKalb County, AL
SportsTime Ohio, the Indians' regional sports network, makes its debut today with an Indians-New York Yankees exhibition telecast. Here is the current list of area cable outlets that have signed up to carry SportsTime Ohio and will show today's 4:30 p.m. telecast:

Time Warner Cable, Northeast Ohio (Channel 23).

Time Warner Cable, Northwest Ohio (Channel 25).

Time Warner Cable, Mid-Ohio (Channel 24, switching to Channel 34 after March 29).

TSC, Auglaize County (Channel 12).

Wadsworth Cable (Channel 77).

SportsTime Ohio also will be carried by Doylestown Cable, but that system has not assigned a channel number to the network. The Indians also say they are near deals with Adelphia Cable, Buckeye Cable, Comcast, Cox and Erie County Cable to carry the network.

http://www.cleveland.com/tribe/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/sports/1142156217145160.xml&coll=2

Was a big surprise to me to accidently find the Indians game yestertday on Comcast Elyria. Was on ch 73. Was bored and just surfing. Lo and behold, there's the game with the Yankees. There was nothing in any of the media that an agreement had been reached. Even in this mornings PD it was stated that there was no deal with Comcast??? Haven't checked today yet to see if the channel is still there, but I expect it will be. Wonder if this has anything to do with Time Warner taking over Comcast in Elyria sometime this year. For those who may be unaware, Time Warner and Comcast bought out Adelphia and some trading of areas is to take place sometime this year I believe. Will check on the channel when I sit down to watch the noon news with my lunch.

PD says today that Comcast is still not signed, but close. Channel is still there, but no game last night. Did others get it? And what's with this delayed basis?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)